October 22, 2009

flemish beauty pear

As I have said before, one of my goals with this blog is to find a way to inspire and challenge myself to improve my photo skills. In the past, something would have to be pretty impressive in order for me to get my camera out. Now, I'm trying to see beauty in everyday things. My dear friend was kind enough to share some pears off of her tree. As I was putting them in the fruit bowl, this one stood out because of it's pretty coloring and perfect leaf.

By the way, these pears are particularly delicious - very crisp and sweet. I want to plant a tree of my own soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful shot. What camera do you have? I'm starting a savings for a Rebel. I want a good camera SO bad so I can take pretty pictures like this :O)

    ReplyDelete