February 26, 2010

sweet senior

Oh. My. Goodness.

I have just had the biggest all out brawl with my laptop. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I lost. It was ugly, but finally, at ten p.m. I am able to start my Photo Friday post.

Non-cooperative computer? Filled up with photo's hard drive? How do I despise thee? Let me count the ways.

Or not.

Last weekend, I got a call from a from a friend, asking if I would be willing to take her daughter's senior pictures.

Why, yes I would, thank you very much.

While I had never met my subject to be, she is the auntie to this little boy, so we at least knew a little bit about each other.


She was so much fun to work with, and I was very impressed with her fence climbing, brook crossing, and wet ground sitting skills. Montana girls...there's nothing like them.



Pretty darn cute if you ask me.

This was fun. I'm getting a tiny bit more comfortable working with new friends, and I'm ending up with fewer botched shots each time, so I'm encouraged to keep plugging along. Now, as long as I can make peace with my laptop, I'm on my way.

10 comments:

  1. she's beautiful. you did a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do remember what I did to my computer that crossed me don't you!? Ha! This girl is absolutely adorable. Benny, it looks like you did a good job a capturing her soul. When can I make an appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock!!! And she looks famous...but I can't quite place it. Who does she remind me of? She looks like quite a lovely spit-fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job. You can take my picture anytime if I would end up looking that good!!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a cutie and you are doing a great job of it! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right...pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Lovin' her puffy, cute hair-do!

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The middle shot looks like an old fifties/sixties bombshell. What a cutie!
    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! You know what I love best? How different every pic is. The first two I seriously thought, dang- this girl looks like a beautiful woman in her 20s, and then the last side by side she looks like this cute high school girl. Great job!

    ReplyDelete